Join The Movement!
PAAHC is a volunteer organization and relies on your membership, event revenues and grants to maintain its efforts. Your investment in the arts affects our ability to ensure “the arts” remain central to our social/political culture.
January-June memberships/renewals due Jan 1. July-December memberships/renewals due July 1 each year.
Please Mail the Completed Form to us at:
P. O. Box 2292
Prescott, AZ 86302-2292
Your contributions to PAAHC are important and have a visible effect on our local arts community. PAAHC advocates for the arts and supports and represents hundreds of local artists of all venues including (but not limited to) fine arts and crafts, actors, dancers, musicians, writers, poets and the organizations that support their efforts.
Through our online service, members receive the opportunity to draw from a number of valuable resources including links to other arts organizations and listings of local arts and cultural events. Prescott Area Arts and Humanities Council is a 501(c)3 organization. Your membership is tax deductible.
Phone (928) 443-5353
Your membership has benefits!
- Representation of your art interests to City Council, community, tourists, etc. generating dollars to support the arts.
- Activities that include local and visiting artists, performances, the annual Best of Arizona Thumb Butte Festival, art demonstrations, art sales, workshops, lectures, and more!
- Networking with patrons of the arts and other visitors or community members with values and interests similar to yours.
- Member-only events throughout the year.
- Discounts at various art venues.
- Link to your website!